Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Moving Things Around

So, this is where the pool table use to rest. After a couple of days moving furniture around, this is what I have come up with.


 The dining room is where our living room use to be. Now I have the house staged as people think it should be...a dining room as a dining room, and a living room as a living room.

I called one of our local furniture stores looking for a table that would go in our kitchen with the chairs we already have. James told me that they had one in stock, so I headed to the store to pick it up. When I got there, I was informed that they could not find it.  They did not tell me this, but I have a feeling someone who works there has sticky fingers, as the table is in the system, but no where to be found in the store. So, I will have to wait until Friday to get it. Not that I have anything else to do that day (and I do).

Hopefully this will all be for a good sale...wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment