Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Your Happily Ever After



Tonight, I had the privilege of attending our ward's Young Women's In Excellence program. The theme was Your Happily Ever After, after the talk by Dieter F. Uchtdorf.  What an incredible talk. I hope you take the time to listen to an excerpt of it. 


Young Women In Excellence is a yearly activity when the Young Women have a nice evening of sharing what they have been working on in their Personal Progress. They invite friends and family members and talk a little about the program. 


Because the theme was based Your Happily Ever After, Disney characters were used. There was a lot of work that went into the night, and it looked very nice. Since I was able to attend, you know me, I had to bring my camera. I'd like to share some of the evening through pictures.











The new Young Women's president made this incredible cake.  She also did all the value posters with the Disney characters. Everything looked so nice. I did hate to eat that cake though. Gotta say, it taste as good as it looks!









































No comments:

Post a Comment