Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, January 20, 2012

Foto Friday Week 4

Sorry, I had to delay Foto Friday,  but at least I was able to get it on Friday, better late than never!


This past week, I was able to go down and spend some time with my daughter. While there, we took some pictures. She has been needing some head shots and full body shots for possible employment. In addition to taking those type photos, we also took some fun shots. Since she is in the middle of getting certified in Yoga, we took pictures of Yoga poses at one of the dance studios she teaches in. I don't know the names of those poses, but I thought they were pretty cool.



There was something that bothered me in these photos, I did some fixing...


Can you tell what I had to fix?


How about now? Can you tell now? I didn't fix it in this picture.  If you guessed the white plugs in the background, you are correct. Stuff like that really bugs me...A lot! I just wish I could afford Photoshop. Maybe someday...That's what I use to tell my kids whenever they wanted something and we couldn't get it right now.
Maybe someday...



No comments:

Post a Comment