Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, January 12, 2012

GEAUX HOPE!!!!!


Saturday, 14 January, 2012, ABC will air the Miss America Pageant at 8 p. m.

I can remember as a little girl, my two sisters, our mom and I looked forward to watching Miss America each year. My favorite part has always been the talent, but I love some of the beautiful gowns they wear too.

It has been quite a long time since I took the opportunity to watch a pageant.  My only daughter has been in a couple. One time she won the photogenic award, and when she was a senior in high school, she won the talent portion in the Jr. Miss Delaware County pageant in Muncie, Indiana.

This Saturday, though, my daughter, Ashley and I will be glued to the TV, wearing our red "Geaux Hope!" T-shirts.  You see, we actually know Miss Louisiana. Ashley went to school with Hope at the University of Louisiana, Monroe where they danced on the dance team together. They also taught at the same dance studio.

Ashley described Hope as very genuine. I know we are a bit partial, but that aside, she deserves to wear the Miss American crown. You can also go to youtube, and vote for her, or your favorite contestant ( we sure "HOPE" you choose Miss Louisiana).

By the way...voting ends Thursday 12 January 2012 so vote TODAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment