Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Holidays Have Ended

Well, the last of my group left today. Our son, Scott just left to go back to school. He starts early tomorrow morning.






I so very much enjoyed all my peeps. It was hectic, but very exciting, and I love having all my kids together.  With everyone gone now, I can get back into my routine. I can't remember when the last time I walked; although, now we are looking at cold weather, and I just don't do that too well.  Especially since I have all my winter clothes in storage. I didn't think we would still be here. I figured by now we would be in Kentucky and getting settled. Oh well.






I hope everyone had just as wonderful of a Christmas and New Years as we did, and that your new year is turning out to be a good one. So far, it's been ok. I've lost 3.2 pounds, and I'll have to say that is great. I know, this is only my third day of my new eating habits, and probably just lost water weight, by hey, I'll take it!



No comments:

Post a Comment