Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A SPECIAL VISITOR

Today is a very special day. My best friend is here. My husband had to leave for his new job in Kentucky back in September, and he has only been back twice. Once during Thanksgiving and once during Christmas, both very short times.

Bill and me on our first cruise celebrating our 20 wedding anniversary
This time we get to spend a little over week together. It will probably speed by too quickly, but I am grateful for the opportunity.

Bill and me at my surprise 50th birthday party
You've heard the saying, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" well, my heart has always been fond of him.
Our engagement picture (1983)
We've had a great marriage, and four wonderful children!
We've been married almost 29 years! Wow! Time does fly when you're having fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment