Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, January 16, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Part 5

The 5th Bead Soup Blog Party is officially underway.  Last time, there were so many participants, that Lori had to come up with another plan. She had a random draw on who got to participate this time. When I heard about this, I knew I would not get chosen, as I am one of those who never get chosen for things like this. But, that's fine. Maybe this is a good sign. As many of you are probably tired of hearing, WE ARE MOVING!!!! Someday, lol. Yes, that is, whenever we sell the house. But in the mean time, I am home trying to keep my house perfect for the chance that someone just might come and look and buy.


First BSBP I participated in


Well, this weekend, I found out that I was not chosen, but did find out that I have a double chance to be chosen next time. Lori has suggested we go ahead and dig in our stash of stuff, make a piece and post it to our blog on reveal day which is March 3. Then go a visit everyone in the BSBP and comment about their pieces. That way, I will get visitors to my blog, and so forth. I think I might just do that. Maybe...I'll get all my stuff out and make a big mess, then someone will want to come look at our house! That always seems to happen; whenever I get stuff out, then riiiinnnggg.... the phone, and on the other end I hear, "We have someone that is visiting from out of town and would like to see your house in an hour." YIKES! So then I have to put everything away, and rush around to clean. Yes, I've told them upteen million times I need a 24 hour notice. But, do you really think I'm going to turn that down. They just might be the ones to buy it.


Second BSBP I participated in


So, anyway...what to use. Right, now I am visiting with my daughter in Baton Rouge, but when I get home in a few days, that's what I'm going to do. Go through my stash, organize and pick out some beads. Hey! I actually already have some ideas rolling around in my head.



1 comment: