Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Thursday, November 29, 2012

COOPERATION, PLEASE!

Have I mentioned I like to take pictures? LOL well of course I have. Even when I was in high school and college, before digital, I loved to take pictures and scrapbook. Yes, scrapbook. Wished I'd of know what it was called and that it was going to be so popular. I could have been a millionaire by now. Oh well...

When the kids were little, I really got into the picture taking mode. But, there were problems. First off, digital was not around yet, so taking lots of pictures (that you weren't sure were going to be good...or not) could get pretty pricey. Second, the nice cameras (which we did have one) were too complicated for me. 

As the kids got older another problem arose.......
lack of cooperation!
Scott is just goofy, the other two like to look like zombies.
I tell them it will only take a second if they would cooperate.
But instead they have to act silly and so I take zillions of photos none of which come out.
I promise, I CAN take good pictures...
SEE...?
I just need some cooperation.


No comments:

Post a Comment