Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, November 25, 2012

This week's Foto Friday was....
Hands!
This past week, we all celebrated 
Thanksgiving.
My husband and I and our three boys went to Tennessee to visit family.
It was very nice to be able to travel just a short two hours rather than the eight to 12 hours it has taken us in the past to go.
While there, I was able to take lots of pictures.
Some of hands
 preparing our delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
Some hands showed expressions of love.
Some were busy shopping or playing around online.
Other hands were busy making messes.
Some were busy taking my camera and trying to steal a picture of me. My hand was quick in covering the face up, and showing their age. :P
My favorite picture, though, was the four generation of hands; baby, mom, grandma, and great-grandma.
"Priceless!"

No comments:

Post a Comment