Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sorry for the late Foto Friday, but I was out of town, again...so here it is, better late than never, right?

FOTO FRIDAY

                          Once again

The other day, I was in my living room glued to the TV. Sandy had made her way to the Northeast coast, and I was watching her. I am always amazed at these storms.

Anyway, as I turn to head upstairs, I noticed something really cool on our wall. I love shadows, and this one was amazing!
Quickly, I turned myself around and headed for my camera. I always keep it close by. I grabbed and and snapped this quick shot.

As I stuck it into the computer, I was reminded I had forgotten to check to see what this weeks challenge was. I am a member of a photography club in our community, and they always have a weekly challenge posted on Facebook. When I found what it was I couldn't believe it. This week's challenge? On The Wall! Isn't that the funniest thing? Perfect!
I posted it and then thought maybe I should take another picture and play with my editing. I know a lot of photographers say NOT to do that. But I love to play. I always keep an original. The above is after I played around by cropping, etc.
Here is the original. 
This is after playing with the color a bit.
Then I cropped it.
As much as I like the second picture after I messed with it, there is something about a good photograph before all of that editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment