Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, November 9, 2012

Foto Friday

Yes, it's that time again!
This week the theme....
BACKYARD ANIMALS
I know. Many of you are saying..."That's not a backyard animal!"
But it was mine for five days. While we were watching the Disney ship docking in Nassau, Bahamas; all these birds came a calling. This one landed just in front of me and gave the the, "Do you have anything for me to eat?" look.
Before this all occurred, we were having breakfast, and I spotted this man feeding the birds. I quickly grabbed my camera and got this shot. Sure wished I could have been outside to get this. My daughter pointed out that the birds actually look as though they are really one, and I got that one bird in different positions of flight. lol, yep it sorta does look like that.
And then, there was the beach. Mom and I took a short trip out there, and, of course, I had to take bird pictures.
I have always loved seagulls.
But this picture I chose for the monthly photography club contest, and it won first place. 

Next month the theme....
OUT OF CONTEXT
got any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment