Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Button, Button, Who Has the Button?

Seems like all my kids loved buttons when they were little, especially my third child, Scott. 
Scott enjoying his spaghetti at about 2yrs.
Whenever we were around any electronic equipment that had buttons, he would have that finger out ready to push the buttons. We use to call him Button Man. Funny thing is, he is away at college majoring in engineering. I'm sure he is messing with lots of buttons now.


Speaking of buttons, I am now back in the button mode. Not the kind you push but the kind you have on your clothes. I've made several things with buttons.
A necklace,
earrings, 
more earrings, 
a bracelet,
and today I made some flowers.
Aren't these fun?





3 comments:

  1. I made a button necklace similar to that for Bead Soup 3 (I think?) but added red beads in between, and a key pendant. LOVE your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to use buttons for toggle clasps too.

    ReplyDelete