Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jewelry Light Box

A good example of  a bad photo. These beads are not black and white, they are actually BYU colors; dark blue and white.


I love to make jewelry and I love to take pictures. Many times, I have to combine the two. Many times, my jewelry pictures are just so, so. Hopefully, not for long, though.


Today, I was surfing the net, and looking at jewelry blogs. Karyn stopped by my blog and left a message. I decided to visit her blog and found the coolest idea! A DIY photography light box. Perfect! I can't wait to try it out. The only thing is, I just threw away  a gazillion boxes last trash day. And there were some perfect boxes for the project. Oh well, I'm sure I'll have several to choose from after we move, and I will probably wait til then. I really don't want to create one just to have the movers smash it to pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment