Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Monday, February 27, 2012

IT SURE IS QUIET AROUND HERE!!!

Boy, it sure is quiet around here today. My parents left this morning... EARLY...like 6 a.m. Never understand why they leave so early, as they always stop early; but anyway, that's them. 


Benjamin is at school and won't be home 'til late, he has track practice and them sometimes likes to play tennis afterward. Boy, wish I could have some of that energy.
Benjamin when he was about 4 or 5
Miles got a job. We kept putting it off. He would have little odd jobs, but since we are moving, he didn't think it would be fair for him to start a real job. He finally gave in to all that and is working at the local pizza place. I think he likes it.
Miles when he was about 18
Me? Well, some ole same ole. Get up, weather permitting I walk. Then I clean up, clean house, and wait...for someone to call about the house.


I miss those days when all the kids were home. I had them all day since we homeschooled. I will have to admit, there were times that I was so tired, but for the most part I LOVED having them home. There was never a dull moment! FOR SURE!!!!


Now, it's just Sox and me. I do keep pretty busy; all things considered. It is pretty funny, watching her. She follows me all over, then finally, she gives up and finds a place to crash. *HUGE SIGH*







No comments:

Post a Comment