Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, February 10, 2012

Foto Friday Week 7

TALL...
Tall is in the eye of the beholder.
Growing up, everyone thought I was tall. I guess because my mom is tall.
I'm 5'4". I never realized I was short til I looked at some of the cruise pictures from our girl trip this past October.
Yep, that's me in the middle; between two tall women; my sister and my mom.
But enough talk about that, lets get on with this week's Foto Friday. If you have not guessed it, this week's theme is TALL.
Coming back from Kentucky last weekend, we went over quite a few bridges. Most of them were over the Mississippi River. We crossed that river four times! This bridge was not one of the Mississippi River bridges though. 

Just before it got too dark to take pictures, I snapped this shot. Pretty good for traveling 70 mph! Of course I did doctor it up a bit.
Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment