Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, February 24, 2012

FOTO FRIDAY
We had quite the busy week. My parents came for a visit. I sure love when they come to visit.
Needless to say, I really didn't get much done, except visiting. So, Foto Friday was a slap together thing.
I really wasn't sure what I was going to post, then this evening, I came into my living room and this is what I saw...
At first I thought, "Wow, looks kinda like a fire." Then it dawned on me it was the sunset.
I ran into my room and grabbed the camera and just started clicking away.
So this week's Foto Friday theme is
SUNSET
ooooooo...
aaaaawwwwww....
Times like this makes me wish I had a wide angle...



No editing these pictures...They are beautiful on their own. I do wish I'd had another lens on, but didn't have the time...
The sun was setting
FAST...








No comments:

Post a Comment