Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Friday, March 23, 2012

Foto Friday

Spring is in the air, and beauty is EVERYWHERE!!!!
This weeks Foto Friday is


FLORAL!


I am actually quite excited about this week's Foto Friday topic. We have had a very mild winter and I have enjoyed pretty much every minute of it. It kinda reminds me of the Florida winters I grew up with.


Last April I remember taking pictures of a flower that had bloomed in our yard.

I then started playing with the setting on my camera and got this


Then I played around with editing this picture, and this is what I came up with


I have printed this a few times and used it as a card for a wedding shower, baby shower, and I do believe a birthday card. I even had someone ask me if they minded if they framed it (after I gave it to her at her baby shower). I was flattered!

Ok, well, lets get on with some more recent pictures...
UPDATE!
I was going to head out to Black Bayou, one of my favorite places to go and take pictures, but one of my sons went out there the other day, and said there were a lot of snakes, so I declined....I HATE snakes!














No comments:

Post a Comment