Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tahitian Noni Juice

About six weeks ago, I started having body aches and pains. I have had this happen before, but it will usually go away within a week or so. Not this time!  I really hate going to the doctor. Seems like by the time I get in there, whatever I was going in for is gone.  I made an appointment anyway, thinking all the aches will go away, and then I can just cancel. 

I talked to my mom and she asked if I take MSM. Nope, I was not taking anything. I really hate taking anything. I hate swallowing pills. I take chewable Calcium, chewable baby aspirin and chewable Vitamin C. 


A few weeks after our discussion, my parents came for a visit. I decided to get some MSM. Mom said she has been taking it and her aches and pains have mostly gone away. It took a couple of weeks, but for the most part, she is pretty much pain free. As much pain as I had been in, I decided to give it a try. We went to three different stores, and they were out. We decided to head to the health food store. I looked and looked, and someone came up to me asking if I needed help. When I told her what I was looking for, she asked if I had heard of Noni Juice. I told her I thought I had heard of it, but had never tried it. She took me to where this Noni Juice was and told me that they have several people that use it and swear by it. I picked up a bottle and first looked at the price. Affordable. So I started reading the bottle. She told me that she had never tried it, but heard it was Awful!!!  Hmmmm. I might have a problem with that. Then she directed me to another Noni Juice....raspberry flavored. She said a gentleman comes in and uses it and said he felt a difference right away. So, I decided to take some home.




The next morning, I slowly crawled out of bed like I do each morning, and made my way to the kitchen. I took my Noni Juice. The next morning, I did the same. By the next morning, I was not crawling out of bed, but actually getting out like most people do. I could already feel a HUGE difference. 


I have been taking this stuff for a couple of weeks, and even though I am not 100% pain free, I am feeling a gazillion times better. The flavored juice isn't half bad either.


I kept my doctor's appointment, and they are going to run some tests. I have some other issues going on. My yearly rash and cough are back. I have had them both for several months now. They are thinking I have inflammation, and that maybe my problem could be allergies. 


Every time we move, people are telling me I have moved into the allergy capital of the world. Now, I know every state cannot be the allergy capital of the world. And, besides, I grew up in Florida where there are always things blooming. It never bothered me before. Sometimes the pollen can be so bad that you go outside and the driveway is covered with a yellow dust. I remember sweeping that stuff and no problemolo. I guess, though, as one ages, you can develop allergies. Personally, I am thinking that IF I do have any allergies, it might be to food. 


Not sure if I'm wanting it to be allergies. If the allergy tests come back negative, they may check Fibromyalgia. Now that's one thing I hope it is not. I don't have time for this stuff. I am a busy woman. I have places to go, people to see, things to do. I do hope they find something, though, something that is easy to treat, and that I can still be healthy and active. I am looking forward to being that healthy grandma that does things with her grand-kids. Which is still a ways off....I think...........

4 comments:

  1. Is it joint type pain or muscle pain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, yep, both; all over, everything, my hair hurts. if the allergy testing comes back negative, then I will be checked for fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real work done by yours...companies...you have more products related to shield biomedicals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the most important benefits of Tahitian Noni Juice is that it can act as a pain reliever if you are injured. A 1990 study suggested that mice treated with Tahitian Noni Juice had significantly less pain than those who were not treated with the product. Pain relief areas of the brain were shown to be "lit up," if you will, throughout the course of this benefits of Tahitian Noni Juice study.
    Goji berry juice

    ReplyDelete