Early July Morning, Cocoa Beach, Florida

Saturday, March 17, 2012

BUTTON BOUQUET

Last month, I blogged about button crafts. Then a couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to teach some of these crafts to a group of church girls ranging in ages from 8 to 11. We call these fun activities Achievement Days. These girls meet twice a month and have some fun times together.


When I was asked if I might like to teach these girls something. The first think I thought of was the button flowers I had been making. All girls like flowers, and these are very easy to make, plus they make fun gifts. 
A lot of the girls had buttons and bead that they brought. 
They quickly got busy making flowers. 
I was really impressed with how many buttons they made and how well they did them. 
There were about five girls and all of them went home with a pretty bouquet of button flowers.


If you would like to try and make your own button bouquet, try this easy tutorial by clicking here

3 comments:

  1. What a clever and wonderful Spring idea. The girls must have had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, this really has got to be the perfect craft project for kids (and me too!). :-) My 9 year old had a playdate recently and they were looking for a project involving my wire.... next time I'll have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of beautiful designing cards i can see in here ,How i can get it........
    Plastic Card
    Plastic Business Cards
    Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete